Re: Multisession ISO files

Ehh...  Sorry guys... I already know how to mount a single session iso file
:)

My question is if it is possible to mount a multi session iso file where the
iso is built as follows:

mkisofs -J -r -V NewSession -C `cdrecord dev=1,0,0 -msinfo` -M 1,0,0 -o
output.iso

This is a little different than an image built as a single session iso file
as the start positions of the previous session and current session are
specified as part of the creation process.  This iso creation process is
used to create multi session image files which can then be written to a
previously recorded cd taking into account the data that already exists on
the cd.

For example, I'd like to be able to mount session #2's iso file.
Unfortunately, I am getting: "mount: Not a directory" each time I attempt to
mount an iso that was built as per the above mkisofs command.  Again, single
session iso files mount w/o error.  It is the subsequent image files that I
am having trouble with.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Alejandro