Re: kernel + ntfs

I have done what you said but its not working. The make
modules and make modules_install doesnt that need to be run
before make install? When i run make modules and make
modules_install i get errors and when i want to boot from
the new kernel i get the following:

Mounting root filesystem
mount: error 19 mounting ext3
pivotroot: pivot_root(/sysroot,/sysroot/initrd) failed: 2
umount /initrd/proc failed: 2
freeing unused kernel memory: 128k freed
Kernel panic: No init found. Try passing init= options to
kernel.

Then pc crashes.

Anyone please help