TFTP

I'm currently TFTPing a file via a cron job to a RedHat 8.0 server.  It
seems the only way I can TFTP the file is to touch the file on the receiving
server first.  Not a big deal except that the file that is being sent has a
different filename every time, so I must touch the file daily before it is
sent that night.  Is there any way to TFTP without having to touch the file
on the receiving server first?

Thanks,

Christian

Christian P. Campbell
Systems Engineer
Information Technology Department
Bruegger's Enterprises, Inc.
Desk: (802) 652-9270
Cell: (802) 734-5023
Email: ccampbell at brueggers dot com
Registered Linux User #319324

PGP public key available via PGP keyservers
or http://www2.brueggers.com/pgp/ccampbell.html

"We all know Linux is great...
it does infinite loops in 5 seconds."
                                                   -- Linus Torvalds