Boot/installing from NFS

Hi:

I am trying to setup booting/installing from NFS on RedHat 8.0. I have machines that that do not have CD-ROM drives only floppy drives.

I used rewrite to copy the bootnet.img file to a floppy at the  DOS prompt under Windows 2000. When I try to boot from the floppy I am getting a “Boot failed:please change disk and press any key to continue”

The point of this entire exercise is to be able to insert my floppy into these macbines, get some interface where I point to the boot image on the NFS server and get these machines installed.

Can someone help?

Thanks,

Tee