burning with dvd

Hi, I have changed my cd recorder with a dvd record because I need to
make larger backup of my data on CD.

Now the problem, when I used cd record I made a iso file of my data and
write it with cdrecord; how does it function with dvd record? I suppose
I should have problem making iso file because is 1GB or more cuold be
not supported by iso format.

Thanks

A.Fiorenzi

INFOGROUP S.P.A                 http://www.infogroup.it
DR. FIORENZI ALESSANDRO

Consulente Tribunale Firenze - sicurezza informatica -
Security Administrator
Socio CLUSIT, ALSI

Tel : +39.055.43.65.742
CE : +39.335.64.144.77