Install Image Disk 2 Problem

Hi,

I am trying to install Redhat Linux 9.0 on a X86 platform. I downloaded the
images from various mirrors. I am having problem in reading the 2nd disk
when I am adding openoffice RTM. Or for files that are copied after the 92%
of disk space. I tried to test the CD several times and found that it was
never copied properly. I dont know if its a problem with Image or some
problem with my CD rwiter. Can any one suggest me how to go by this issue.?

Thanks in Advance..

Srinivas'

This electronic transmission contains confidential information intended only
for the person(s) named.  Any use, distribution, copying, or disclosure by
any other person is strictly prohibited.  If you received this transmission
in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete all copies of
this message.