RE: Mail Returned with Host not Found error

I just sent you a test message and had no problems.   This is strange
because it looks like the error would be that he can't resolve your
nameserver.  Perhaps this is an error on his end?  ( A firewall
configuration or some sort of DNS configuration error on his end) . He
should see if he can do nslookup and telnetting to your mail server port to
see if he can at least access that.

He should also try sending mail using "sendmail" with the "-v" option on to
see what the mail servers are saying to each other.

Ben