Re: apache weird GET

On Friday 30 January 2004 11:54 am, Leo wrote:
> Have these lines in the config:
>

> LoadModule proxy_module modules/mod_proxy.so
>
> #
> # Proxy Server directives. Uncomment the following lines to
> # enable the proxy server:
> #
> #<IfModule mod_proxy.c>
> #ProxyRequests On
> #
> #<Proxy *>
> #    Order deny,allow
> #    Deny from all
> #    Allow from .your-domain.com
> #</Proxy>
>

> I guess they're trying without success ?

Yes

> Could it mean something else?

I don't think there's anything to worry about. I got that before, and asked
the same question to this list (you can search the archive, perhaps by
combination of my last name and "apache" in the body of message). I don't
exactly remember the detail but we sort of tried stuff out that reproduce the
same log message in the server, but nothing actually back to the browser
(client).

Hope that helps.

--
Reuben D. Budiardja