ddclient

Hello/Help,

I am using ddclient to keep my dynamic ip address updated.  I just installed a new firewall script and I'm having issues with ddclient.  I think it may be due to not have the correct port(s) open.  ddclient worked fine with my old firewall but I didn't know what port(s) it was using then either.

(The firewall I recently installed is the rc.firewall-2.4-stronger script from the IP Masquerading HOW-TO.  I believe the default is to allow all outgoing packets but only allow incoming www requests on port 80.)

Does anyone know what or how to determine the port(s) that need to be open?  I don't think the firewall is allowing the return communication in.

TIA