Re: where to start with sharing dialup?

setup windows to allow other pc's on your LAN to access the internet
(depends on you verson of windows but you dont have to fiddle with
anything norammly in 2k).

In RH the easiest way is to run /sbin/setup (as root), configure your
LAN IP address and set the 'default gateway' to the IP address of you
windows box.

Its pretty simple but there's LOADS of HOWTOs scattered on the net -
google is your friend ;p

Jeff