Vexira + Dazuko

Hi

Im wondering if anyone could help me with installing
dazuko. Apparently you need to install duzako to allow
vexira to scan for viruses in the background. Im new to
compiling the kernel. I ran make xconfig and exit and
saved. Then i ran ./configure in the dazuko dir and after
that make. Then what i need to do is /sbin/insmod dazuko.o.
When i want to insert the module dazuko.o nothing happens
and the file dazuko.o exists. I type cat /proc/modules to
see if the dazuko module have been inserted but dazuko
doesnt apear to be inserted.Help please.

Regards