Re: Is there a Fortran rpm for Red Hat?

On Tuesday 27 January 2004 01:00 pm, Dave Martini 1 wrote:
> Does anyone know where to find a Fortran rpm
> for Red Hat Enterprise Linux?
> I checked rpmfind.net and it didn't come up with anything.

If you're looking for compiling fortran 77 code, you can use g77 which is
included with redhat as part of gcc.

For fortran 90, I don't think there is a good working one included with
Redhat. You can use Intel's Fortran compiler for linux though, there is a
free non-commercial unsupported version, which works quite well.

RDB

--
Reuben D. Budiardja
Department of Physics and Astronomy