Red Hat as an e-mail server...

I have a customer with a proprietary web-mail product that provides email
services to about 300 users in 150 branch offices via a satellite  network.
This JoyDesk web-mail product runs on Linux 7.2 makes use of Sendmail, etc.
for handling external mail and I assume that it uses procmail and other
standard Linux facilities as well.

The problem is that the users absolutely hate the web mail interface and
want to go back to using their Outlook Express POP3 clients.  So, I'm
considering reloading the server with a more current version of Red Hat and
using it strictly as an enterprise email server for POP3/IMAP clients.  Am I
correct in that current versions of Red Hat have everything needed to create
an enterprise server capable of supporting POP3/IMAP clients or are their
third-party applications needed?

Also, the customer will be maintaining this as far as adding/deleting users,
cleaning up mailboxes, etc.  It would be nice if there was a graphical
interface for doing so, so they didn't have to manually edit files, etc.  Do
current versions of Red Hat offer a graphical maintenance facility or does a
third-party app exist that pretties it up?

Finally,  if Red Hat won't do what I need out of the box, are there any
third-party enterprise class email applications that run on Linux and
support POP3/IMAP clients that I should consider?

Thanks very much!

Ken Morley