Re: Imap folder creation

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002 11:50:30 +0000, Jarratt Ingram <jarratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Guys,

I have a Redhat 9 server running, imap-2001a-18. This works as expected.
However i cant create sub folders in the Inbox, in evolution i get
generic error and in outlook i get a  permissions error.

I have used squirrel mail on the server and it can create files and
folders correctly, so i am assuming its a permissions related problem.

Any suggestions would be most welcome.

Regards
Jarratt

There is a note either in the evolution help or on the evolution web site about this.
the recomendation is to create the new folders in the same directory as the inbox not in the inbox.
I was a bit sleepy when I read it last night so check out the sites to make sure.
Roger