From: "Donald Tyler" <dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 10:07:59 -0600
To: <redhat-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Backup management software recommendations required

I called them today and they claimed that the Retrospect Workgroup 5.1 will not backup Linux Servers. They claimed I had to upgrade to the Server version. Do you know if this is true?

The reason I ask is the last time I called the salesperson claimed that Retrospect Workgroup 5.1 would run on a Linux machine.