PPTP-style VPN under RedHat Linux 7 and/or 8

Anyone out there regularly using the PPTP-style VPN stuff with a RedHat
Linux 7 or 8 box? I have just such a beastie here, and need to make some
changes to the VPN configuration, but I am brand new to this, and I find
precious few docs out on the web that discuss how this all works in detail.

My specific questions right now are:

1) Where IS all of the configuration for a PPTP-type VPN done? (i.e. what
files are involved, and where do they live?)

2) By what mechanism are things like the default DNS servers for a VPNed
LAN fed through to the client? This is one thing I really need to fix,
and soon (i.e. I need to find where this info is kept and disseminated
and update it with new DNS servers).

Thanks,
KR