Re: procmail

Salam Rizwan

First thing is that procmail is mda (mail delivery
agent) which is user to deliver mail to local users
and it works with co-ordiantion of sendmail &
fetchmail.

And .procmailrc is created in user home directory
which will fetch mail.

Simply

1) first create .fetchmailrc in user home directory
not mail directory.

2) create .procmailrc in same user home directory

3) start sendmail service

4) run fetchmail

regards

like if you want to fetchmail from "root" user than
create ".procmailrc" in "/root" and similar if

=====
--

Imtiaz Ahmed Khan

Org:            ANTS Consulting