Re: procmail

Subject: Re: procmail
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 04:21:03 +0500
From: Muhammad Rizwan Khan <webadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: redhat-list@xxxxxxxxxx

I want to make ticketing system on my incoming mails,, so that i want ot
configure procmail.
I have already made .procmailrc in my home of mail directory i.e.
/var/procmail.test/mail/inbox,,, and it includes following enteries...

#Set on when debugging
VERBOSE=on
#Replace `mail' with your mail directory (Pine uses mail, Elm uses Mail)
MAILDIR=$HOME/varprocmail.test/mail/inbox/
#Directory for storing procmail log and rc files
PMDIR=$HOME/.procmail
LOGFILE=$PMDIR/log
INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.testing
INCLUDERC=$PMDIR/rc.maillists

can you plz. tell me wot is missing here.

Thankx

--

Muhammad Rizwan Khan
http://nixpanel.com