RE: Sendmail configuration problem? Some servers refusing to receive mail from me...

I doubt that is the cause. The users that are complaining of the
problems had previously been using another mail server without any
issue. They simply switched over to my new mail server and started using
it.

They have most of their addresses in their outlook address book, so if
it worked before then there shouldn't really be a reason that it won't
work now.

And yes, it does say "invalid address", but that isn't really very
informative. There are at least 4 addresses used in the mail
transaction:

	Sending MTA HostName
	Receiving MTA HostName
	Sender Email address
	Recipient Email address

I am just trying to decipher exactly what the recipient MTA is telling
me. But I doubt I will know for sure until I call them directly on
Monday.

Thanks for the suggestions =0)