RE: Ive been hacked - they got root!

FYI, if someone has been able to login as root via ssh, they would have
been able to set up your authorized keys to let them get back in regardless
of what the password may be.  You'd see these login attempts in logwatch
as something like "root logged in from ... using publickey".

--
S C Rigler
RHCE #803003335409754