Re: Printers

I am running RH9 and i installed my hp 920c with the
printconf-gui and ive tried it with the printconf-tui and
both works.The only problem i had was to print to the linux
shared printer was that i had to turn on raw mode to print
from the windows pc.Also setup an smb account for the
windows pc.

.On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 22:16:59 -0800