Re: Compile Apache 2.0.40 from SRPM

I can see where the patch files are referenced in the SPEC file but what
command  would I use to manually add the patch files in before compiling?
My goal here is to compile an Apache that is closely matches the RH9.0
default, not actually to build an RPM.  It's more of an exercise in
compiling than anything else.