KMail regex filter problems

Hi folks,

I'm getting lots of SPAM with subject lines like:

[Bochs-developers] Re: DVGFKY, of the findirector[4]
Re: BYBDD, said klavdia petrovna
Re: MF, in connection with
[Bochs-developers] Re: DVGFKY, of the findirector[4]

So I've tried to knock up a regex match within KMail to filter out these
messages and move them to the trash folder, marked as read.

The regex I came up with was

^Re: [A-Z]{3,6},

which does the trick, but unfortunately it matches messages it shouldn't, such
as:

[Bochs-developers] BOCHS VBE display 256 color (No Re: or comma)

Re: Re: [Bochs-developers] Running Windows from CD-Rom (No comma, plus no U/C
word)

Re: (No U/C word or comma)

Can anyone please point out/correct the problem here?

--
Gary Stainburn