Re: A question for the expert

On Monday 29 December 2003 11:42 am, Ben Yau wrote:
> [ most of discussion snipped]
>
> By the way, make sure to check resins/caucho's website for some of these
> issues. They have some extensive mailing list archives you can search
> through.  The website is difficult to navigate so here is the link:
>
> http://caucho.com/support/resin-interest/index.xtp
>
> Also, here is there "FAQ" site (basically it's like a discussion board)
> http://caucho.com/quercus/faq/
>

> ANyway, there IS a compilation error in the latest resin (3.0.4).  On my
> system stream.c would not compile. This is fixed in the most recent
> resin3.x snap
> )
>

> Cheers-
> Ben Y

Hi,

I did check their mailing list as much as I could without actually
subscribing.  The issue of incompatibility between apache2 and resin came up
two or three times.  But the issues were from a year ago and did not apply in
my case which was caused by an error in the Makefile.  Anyway I did subscribe
to their mailing list and I think I would be reporting what I found out about
the Makefile.