Re: question about route

Hi

I also get same error a few months ago. Make sure that
your /etc/hosts file have correct hostname and IP add.
I fix my /etc/hosts file and then my problem was
solved.

My /etc/hosts file looks like below

127.0.0.1         localhost.localdomain localhost
192.168.57.1      gateway
192.168.57.2      vlanserver

make sure that localhost entry is on the top of all
other entries.

Regards

=====
--