Re: Lexmark Z11

On Sun, Dec 28, 2003 at 01:45:39PM +0100, Hans-Peter Rangol wrote:
> Hi,
> I have posted this question already on the fedora-list, but I didn't get
> a solution.

I hope you have better luck than I have had. I've spent hours (on RH8)
trying to get the Z11 to work, all to no avail. One would think it could
be done, since there is a driver for it (several varaints, in fact) shown
on linuxprinting.org, but for me it was a no-op.

And now it doesn't matter, since the cheap thing has died and gone to
old-printer-heaven.