From: redhat-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:redhat-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom Ferguson
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2003 9:59 PM
To: Redhat-List
Subject: email aliases

I am just getting to much spam.  I want to create an email alias called new.mail@xxxxxxxxxx  I edited the aliases text file in /etc/mail and ran "newaliases" to update the db file.  But when I send an email to new.mail@xxxxxxxxxx it is undeliverable as no user.  I have my email client setup to receive mail from this account using the alias as user name and password from the base user.  But I get an error that says no user found.  What did I do wrong.

Tom