Re: Mailman woes

Ok I did that, but whenever I try to make changes through the web
interface, I get loads of Object Not Found errors because somewhere an
extra "mailman/" is getting inserted into the URL so that
"http://www.espersunited.com/mailman/admin/test"; becomes
"http://www.espersunited.com/mailmain/mailman/admin/test";.  I can't make
any changes - I can't even subscribe to my own list because every time I
try I get the Object Not Found and when I correct the URL on the address
line it gives me an Invalid email address error.  Please help!!!

-Michael Sullivan-