Linksys Wireless WMP11 setup?

I just bought a Linksys Wireless WMP11 card for my RH 9 box.
Ive been searching the web and looking at the HOWTO's but cant
seem to make any real headway with this.

Is there a good site to set this up (for redhat, not debian or the
other flavors) that is more up to date or does anyone have their
own setup directions I could look at?

Ive enabled the PCMCIA stuff in the kernel and rebuilt, also
downloaded the pcmcia-cs stuff from sourceforge.net...however
I either have done something wrong or am missing something more.

Thanks for your help,
Jeff