Re: Huge fonts on certain RH9 Applications

This happened to me, and I finally traced the problem to bad dpi settings for my monitor. Go to the menu-path System Settings / Display / Advanced and look at your DPI settings. They should be on the order of 72 or 100 dots per inch. Even if it looks good, you might measure your reset it for good measure, but CHECK IT. I decided I must have entered my monitor dimensions in the wrong units at some point to cause the problem, and then didn't notice it for a long time because only certain KDE controls seemed to get fouled up. -- jos