Helpdesk Systems

I know this is probably off topic for this list but here goes anyway.

I'm currently researching Call Logging systems for my company, they have to
be scalable flexible and have a web based interface including the ability to
deal with multiple companies and was wondering if anyone had any experience
of linux based solutions as this system will at the very least need to be
externally facing if not on a server in the middle of the net so that it is
easily accessible by all our staff and customers.

Anyway thanks in advance.

Richard Worwood, TDB Networks
4 High Street, Twyford, Berkshire  RG10 9AE
Office: +44 (0) 118 934 0056
Mobile: +44 (0) 7771 662880
Email: richardw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.tdbnetworks.com