Re: cisco and linux VPN

well yes i sorta was like short on details , now i know what i'm gonna do ( i guess,correct me please )

we have 3 vpns established on an 2600 router that is located at our ISP (the router is remote)

and here on my local lan i have this set up

* internet > modem > cisco 805 router > Redhat 9(NATting here) < switch < users

we need to access the vpns on the 2600 router

^ that was my question

so far i got :
i will use IPsec , and establish sn encrypted tunnel (vpn) between the linux server and the 2600 cisco , on the cisco 2600 , a route from the one interface to the other is configured , so that traffic from the linux will be fwded to the already established 3 vpns
and on the linux there will be a static route so that any traffic from LAN to vpns ips will take the tunnel :)

vpn will be between the linux and cisco
on Linux will use Free S/WAN

no pptp i guess
is all that i just said OK , or lacks anything , i did configure the cisco , working on freeswan now , someone mentioned spit-tunneling to me , what is that ??