Incoming and Outgoing mails Archiving

Hi,

 I want to archive my entire incoming and outgoing mails. For incoming I have done it through fetchmail and for outgoing I am struggling little bit to achieve it. For outgoing I made entry in procmail commandline(in sendmail.cf) such that it should send mails to another box whenever it is triggered. But problem is both incoming and outgoing are archived during this process. I want to filter the outgoing mails separtely. Any ways to achieve it. Please help me on it.

Karthik
Futurenet Technologies India Pvt Ltd.,
Senior Engineer,
Messaging and Linux.