Från: Jonathan Bartlett [mailto:johnnyb@xxxxxxxxxx]
Skickat: den 5 december 2003 16:04
Till: redhat-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: Re: GUI Database Interfaces.

Rekall.  But, like Access, it's not Internet-accessible, I don't think.

Out of curiosity, why do they want a general database app?  Why don't you
tell us what they want to do with it, and we can suggest something more
appropriate?

Also, for PostgreSQL there's pgaccess, but I haven't used it myself to
know if it's usable or not.

Jon