error Installing lyx WAS:Finding xforms library & kernel headers

There doesn't seem to be a lyx mailing list.

I changed to Qt, and now get the error message
configure: error: moc binary not found in $PATH or /bin !
I 've tried to find a file named "moc", but don't have one.  Any idea
how I solve this?

Earl