Re: SPAMASSASSIN WITH QMAIL

I have a small guide that I wrote last time I setup Qmail/Vpopmail and
SpamAssassin that a couple of people have asked for and I've since put on
the interweb - the setup was done with a redhat 9.0 box and seemed to work
for me.

Still needs a bit of work but you can get a copy at

http://www.lists.geek.nz/qmail

If you have problems getting this (my connection tends to be a bit
saturated due to flatmates :-) ) then send me an e-mail and i'll e-mail it
privately, would send it to the list but its a little long and not really
on topic.

--
Steve.