Re: (no subject)

Hello,

The vi isn't found because its directory probably isn't at the PATH.

You may use the full path to call vi (Something like /bin/vi) or edit the
PATH variable for this session doing PATH=/bin;$PATH (if your shell is
BASH)

If you don't use BASH or still have doubts on how to do this, please send
another e-mail to the list...

Hope it helps.

[]'s

Tiago.