Some few problems with RH9

hello,

I just installed redhat 9 and so far I love it.
However, I got some questions:

1) I have a flat monitor (Viewsonic VP 171b) and I couldn't used it during
the installation process because I could only see half of the instructions.
So I used normal screen to install everything and switch after.
Does anyone know a way of installing this distribution with this screen from
the start?

2) My motherboard is an Asus A7N8X and I couldn't figure out how to install
the onboard ethernet card. I read a lot about it on the internet but nothing
seems to work. Then, I bought a $10 ethernet card and it's working like a
charm.
Does anybody know how to make it worked?

3) I updated the kernel, so now I have kernel 2.4.20-20.9. I installed the
driver (eagle 1.0.4e) for my modem (sagem fast 800). My connection is
working fine, but when I reboot, I get this errors:
insmod: a module named adiusbadsl already exist
insmod adiusbadsl failed
and the same for the acm module
Could you help a noob on this one :-)

4) I choose the Dvorak keymap layout but at boot time, I get an error
message like: loading default keymap (dvorak)   failed
But it's working correctly when I log in.
??? What should I do to get rid of this error?

Thanks a lot

Franck

---