Autostart

Hi all

 I am running RH7.3
I have an application that, by hand, I start in in an X-terminal.
Because it must startup automatically when the server starts,
I have done the following:

1.	Started  "startx" in rc.local ( runlevel 3 )
2.	Included my app in the "startup-list" under the
	configuration for the gnome-desktop

I have two questions:
1.	During startup , I have to get past the message warning me
	about starting gnome under user root. The user has to click
	the OK-button and then it will carry on and start my application
	properly. How do I get past this ??

2.	I have included my app in the "startup-list" for the gnome
	config. In which actual file is this info kept. I need to install
	my app as startup during the installation of the software
	and would like to do it by simply copying a link to the correct place

Thanks

John Longland
work :  johnl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
personal : kontak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx