RE: SSH Drops Connection Unexpectedly

Turn keepalives on..

Putty has them under the "connection" tab.

Rgds,
Darryl

The information contained in this email message and any attachments
may be confidential and may also be the subject of legal professional
privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, any
disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited.
Please notify me by return email.