USB Modem and HUB

Hi All,

I’m hoping that I do post to the right list.

Anyway, I got a linux 7.3 box. I configured an USB modem thru a USB hub and it works OK. The question is now what I should do if I want to connect 4 USB modems to that hub.

Any highlight would be appreciated.

Regards,

Hang

IMPORTANT
The contents of this e-mail and its attachments are confidential and intended
addressed. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify
the HPA Postmaster, postmaster@xxxxxxxxxx, then delete
the e-mail.

This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept for
the presence of computer viruses by MimeSweeper. Before opening or
using any attachments, check them for viruses and defects.

Our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments.

HPA collects personal information to provide and market our services.
For more information about use, disclosure and access see our Privacy
Policy at www.hpa.com.au