De: redhat-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:redhat-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx]En
nombre de Ed Wilts
Enviado el: lunes, 17 de noviembre de 2003 21:34
Para: redhat-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: Re: What have to do to update sendmail from redhat 7.2 to redhat
9?

On Mon, Nov 17, 2003 at 09:15:22PM +0100, Salvador Santander wrote:
> Hello, list, I have updated redhat 7.2 to 9 and sendmail don't work, in
> maillog the users loggin and at the moment logout. What happens ? What
have
> to do with the configuration files? Thanks.

Are they authenticating against sendmail or are you seeing the
logins/outs for ipop or imap?

What changes did you make to the sendmail configuration file after you
upgraded?  If you made no changes, then expect it not to work for
incoming e-mail.  That's been documented in the release notes for quite
a while (several releases).  Read the release notes, then make the
recommended changes.

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts@xxxxxxxxxx