Restricting user to specific domain on multi domain sendmail host

Hi,

Does anyone know how to restrict a user to a single domain when hosting multiple domains on a single sendmail server?

e.g.

Server hosts:

            firstdomain.com

            seconddomain.com

            thirddomain.com

I have a user called “dtyler” who is @ firstdomain.com. Since the sendmail server allows relaying for all three domains, I don’t want it to allow dtyler to relay a message saying he is dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I also don’t want the server to accept mail for dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx unless I specifically say its allowed to do so.

Any help or a point in the right direction would be appreciated.

Thanks