IPTables and Squid with MSN

Hi All,

I am using a Linux server for my Internet cafe, I have used IPtables (rc.firewall-2.4) for forawrding all traffic and squid for HTTP requests. The server is doing great,everything works like IMs,Voice applications like Net2phone etc etc, accept that I have problems with MSN Voice Chat, I understand this is bcos MSN is using the HTTP settings?I assume this as I see the mssgs of MSN access  in /var/log/squid/access.log wheras for the other stuff I dont see that simply bcos the packets are getting forwarded.
Read the mssgs on squid mailing lists and seen that some ppl have had this same problem but no solution.Any pointers in this regard wil be appreciated.

Regards

Harish Sabnani