RE: help (OT, rm -rf /)

I've tried "rm -f" a few times on Large directories (Old log entries) and it has barfed on me saying there are too many files (Maybe not in those exact words)

So I'd argue that "cd /;rm -rf" would barf and NOT be successful...

Anyone got a spare system to try it on :-)

Rgds,
Darryl

The information contained in this email message and any attachments
may be confidential and may also be the subject of legal professional
privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, any
disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited.
Please notify me by return email.