Re: help (OT, rm -rf /)

I came home drunk once and couldn't get my laptop to play MP3s so did
the 'rm -fr /' special. I'm not sure, but i think everything was gone. I
do remember that it didn't boot and I lost some important docs for work
;)

<tip of the day>

WARNING TO ALL LIST READERS: do not get angry with your box after a few
beers, it'll only end in tears

</tip of the day>

...and no, I wont try it again!

hehehehe.