Re: it's so disappointing

I'm sorry but I have to jump on on this one...
I personally understand the comment, "Red Hat betrayed open source."
Because I to am at the level where  I want to kick the MS narcotic - as a
user. RH was my home to "get into" linux.  I am willing to give up the
games (GalCiv),  I will even give up DreamWeaver and will start learning
bash scripting, some sql and php.

With that said, the business side kicks in and tells me that I am getting
a free ride, and how dare I expect that to last. Well it's just so nice,
warm and fuzzy here in my safe uptodate RH world.

So .... at home. Fedora all the way. At work on this machine ... lowest
cost WS with yearly uptodate.

RH has not turned their back on us, indeed they have with other companies
sponsoring Linux, given us a maturing product.

Llaamaboy