funny

A Russian and an American wrestler were set to square
off for the Olympic gold medal.  Before the final
match, the American wrestler's  trainer came to him
and said, "Now, don't forget all the research we've
done on this Russian.

He's never lost a match because of this 'pretzel' hold
he has, whatever you do don't let him get you in this
hold!  If he does, you're finished!"

The wrestler nodded in acknowledgement. As the match
started, the American and the Russian circled each
other several times, looking for an opening.  All of a
sudden, the Russian lunged forward, grabbing the
American and wrapping him up in the dreaded pretzel
hold.

A sigh of disappointment arose from the crowd and the
trainer buried his face in his hands, for he knew all
was lost. He couldn't watch the inevitable happen.
Suddenly, there was a scream, then a cheer from the
crowd and the trainer raised his eyes just in time to
watch  the Russian go flying up in the air.  His  back
hit the mat with a thud and the American collapsed on
top of  him making the pin and winning the match.

The trainer was astounded.  When he finally got the
American wrestler alone, he asked,  "How did you ever
get out of that hold?  No one has ever done it
before!"

The wrestler answered,  "Well, I was ready to give up
when he got me in that hold but at the last moment, I
opened my eyes and saw this pair of testicles right in
front of my face. I had nothing to lose so with my
last ounce of strength I stretched out my neck and bit
 those babies just as hard as I could."

"So,  the trainer exclaimed, "that is what finished
him off!"

"Not really. You'd be amazed how strong you get when
you bite your own balls."