Re: Anyone planning to use Fedora in production?

On Mon, Nov 03, 2003 at 05:03:49AM -0500, TK wrote:
> To better understand the matter, I'd rather ask: what's Fedora's QA
> policy for releases? Does it rely on Redhat's internal test (it must
> have been the case for the previous Redhat releases until 9.0), or it
> relies more on beta users' feedback? Does Fedora has an official policy
> on this issue?

Fedora has already gone through at least 2 external beta releases.  Not
only does it get internal testing but it also gets extensive customer
testing.  You could dowload the Fedora test release yourself today if
you want to.  Issues are reported through bugzilla.redhat.com and you
can see for yourself how effective the beta has been.

        .../Ed (who's installed betas in the past, but not Fedora)

--
Ed Wilts, Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts@xxxxxxxxxx