From: redhat-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:redhat-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of aT
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2003 1:03 PM
To: redhat-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: NT domain to Linux ??

Hi ,
I am thinking of migrating my small organization completely on Linux ,
We have a small NT domain controller for central authentication and sharing of network resources .

My first question was , what's the alternate of NT Domain controller , and sharing of network resources in Linux ?

Any suggestions ??

Regards

--

Syed Atif Ali

Desk: 971 4 3911914

"[...] And that's why Bill Gates can buy Sweden and you can't."